You get a goal! You get a goal! You get a goal!
It’s time for a new episode of the “Up In The Blue Seats” Podcast with Ron Duguay and Mollie Walker. The dynamic duo dive right into the eight-goal parade on Tuesday night and where the Rangers stand with just 18 games remaining. They also have a chat with the great Larry Brooks and a riveting conversation with United States Hockey Hall of Fame referee Paul Stewart.
Up In The Blue Seats Podcast Opening Segment with Ron & Mollie:
- GOALS EVERYWHERE: Eight goals for the Rangers by eight different players on Tuesday. This team has a lot of skill offensively. Evaluating the job David Quinn has done coaching this team and the “fire Quinn” brigade of Rangers fans.
- UPCOMING SCHEDULE: Importance of beating the Devils. Need to beat the teams below them in the standings. Still holding on to playoff hopes with 18 games left.
Larry Brooks Interview:
NY Post Rangers beat writer
- VACCINATIONS: Most of team got vaccinated on Wednesday.
- NILS LUNDKVIST: Expect to see him in training camp next season.
- BRANDON DUBINSKY: Trash-talking on Sydney Crosby.
- OVECHKIN: Can he catch Gretzky in all-time goal scoring?
- BLACKWELL: How well has Colin Blackwell played?
Paul Stewart Interview:
Former NHL referee, U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame Advertisement
- MESSIER/GRETZKY MEMORIES: Playing early in career with Mark Messier. Playing alongside Wayne Gretzky in his first game.
- TIM PEEL: Reacting to the ref’s comments that got him fired.
- TODAY’S OFFICIATING: Discussing the officiating in today’s game and changes in the game. Playing vs. officiating.
Catch up on all episodes of “Up In The Blue Seats,” a New York Rangers podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episodes will be released every Thursday.